Please complete the highlighted fields
In the Private Dining Room (detail)
- Please refrain from wearing blue jeans, shorts, athletic apparel and/or running shoes in the Clubhouse.
- Appropriate dress is required in the public rooms of the Clubhouse: Attire for men is a coat (suit, sport coat or blazer) with a collared shirt or a turtleneck shirt, appropriate slacks and dress shoes. Women members and non members should also be appropriately attired in the Clubhouse, tailored pants, suits, dresses and non-sneaker type shoes.
- Cell phones, iphones, blackberrys and the like should not be heard or used in the Clubhouse except in the guest bedrooms, the ground floor Reception Room and/or the telephone booths.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the Clubhouse (including bedrooms).
- Please leave all personal papers, briefcases, laptop computers and handheld devices in the coatroom or in your guest bedroom.
- Hats, coats, umbrellas and hand luggage should be checked in the coatroom or kept in the guest bedrooms.
- Please refrain from photographing rooms occupied by the membership.
- No tipping of individual employees is permitted. Guests wishing to express their appreciation to our staff for their services may contribute to the Pegasus Fund. This can be done through the office or as guests are checking out. Club management distributes money raised through this fund to all employees.
Guest Room Information
We welcome member-guests and reciprocal club members any time from September through July. The Club is closed for the month of August.
Reservation requests for bedrooms are accepted 24 hours a day and can be made by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning 212 734 5950. A Club staff member will respond to your request within 48 hours.
A room may be booked for one night or for multiple nights. For stays of two weeks or more, special arrangements can be made.
Bedrooms are available at 2 pm on the day of arrival. Checkout time is 12 noon on the day of departure.
As our guest rooms are in use regularly, we recommend that guest room reservations be made well in advance of any planned stay. On arrival, please register at the reception desk just inside the main door. If you have questions about our Club or if we can assist you in any way, please don't hesitate to ask.
Cancellations must be received by the reception desk at least 72 hours in advance of the arrival date, in writing (fax or e-mail), or a one-day charge will be imposed and the remainder of the reservation cancelled. During holiday time a five-day cancellation notice is required.
Guest Methods of Payment
If you are a visitor from a U.S. based reciprocal club, feel free to charge your stay to your Club account or to settle your account the day of your departure. We ask that all members from clubs abroad settle their accounts before departure. All payments should be made in the form of U.S. dollars. We accept traveler's checks, personal checks drawn on a U.S. bank, Visa or MasterCard.
Join Us for Programs and Events
It is important to us that our guests feel at home at the Cos Club. Join us for an exercise class or a lecture. We invite you to participate in our rich and varied schedule of events.
Breakfast is served in the Main Dining Room weekday mornings from 7:30-10:00 am. On weekends and holidays a continental breakfast is delivered via room service from 8:00 am - 10:00 am.
Lunch is served in the Main Dining Room from 12 noon-2:30 pm Monday through Friday in the Main Dining Room. Reservations are required.
Afternoon tea is served in the Lounge from 3:00-6:00 pm. Reservations are not required.
Cocktails are served in the Lounge from 12 noon-9:45 pm Monday through Friday. Reservations are not required. Mises en bouche are available from 6:00 pm.
Dinner is served in the Main Dining Room Monday through Friday from 6:00-9:00 pm. Reservations are required.
Note: An 8.875% sales tax applies to all food and beverage charges.
There are several private parking facilities within several city blocks. Please drop off your suitcases and bulky items with our doorman and proceed to the following parking lots:
Manhattan House Garage
East 65th Street, between 2nd and 3rd Avenues
G. G. M. C. Parking Garage
East 66th Street, between Lexington and 3rd Avenues